Thursday, November 5, 2009

Team Jacob

Some friends have cited the resemblance before, but I wasn't 100% sure until I came across this photo from Jonathan's senior year of high school. Do you see a werewolf, anyone?

I'd always considered myself more of a Team Edward kind of girl. Maybe I should reconsider.

10 comments:

Rhiannon said...

He has to come to see New Moon with us!! Ladies will think we've got the real Jacob!!!! :)

Dan and Shell said...

LOL!!! Too funny!! I have to show this to dan, we say it ALL the time!! Love it!!

The Boggs Family said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny! Actually, it's awesome? Who wouldn't want to be correlated with a hearthrob? But, must say, I think your Jonnycakes is way hotter! You two are somethin' else & the best part is, neither of you ever concede to how beautiful you really are. Sure love you all & miss seeing you. Soooo glad you are on the mend! Giant hugs and lots of love!

carly said...

seriously, they really look so much alike! crazy! we might get movved at the movies if he goes with us!!:)

Travis said...

I am on Team Jacob....always have been, always will be!!!!

Katie said...

Wow that is so funny! I love it!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is pretty funny. I have to say I was on Team Edward the whole series and hated Jacob until the last one. Do you guys plan to visit LaPush and Forks anytime soon? :)

Unknown said...

I definitely see the resemblance!

Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Chris said...

That really does take the cake...someone was saying that he looks like Tom Brady more than Jacob...but after this photo there is no contest! :) So funny! You should start a business with him showing up at middle-schoolers b-day parties!!

Blomgrens said...

It's so funny that this is one of your top 6 posts!