
A few weeks ago my friend, Whitney, took some family pictures for us. Whitney and I have known each other since we were in a 3rd/4th grade combination class at Evergreen Elementary. Pretty crazy, I know! We played volleyball together at Mead & Whitworth and have reconnected through blog-o-sphere in the last few months.
Whitney just started her own photography business and she is so talented! She has such a great eye and did an amazing job capturing Clara. Here are just one or two favorites...but visit her website for more. If you are in Spokane and want some great pictures, contact Whitney!

4 comments:
What a beautiful family you have. I love the pictures! Clara is such a cutie.
Thanks, Amy!! It was pretty easy to photography such a beautiful family. :) I am working on getting an actual website up soon, so I'll keep you posted... but the blog definitely works for now!
Such cute pictures, Amy. I love the ones on Whitney's website, too.
By the way, you are so skinny! Lookin' good, Mama.
Love the first family photo! That should be your Christmas card. .so sweet! She is such a darling little baby girl and you both are such thoughtful intentional adventerous parents!!!
Whitney rocks!!!
Darcy
Post a Comment