Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bon Voyage, Hartanovs!

My sister and her husband, Travis, left the country on Tuesday morning for Uganda. They will be living there for six months. Ugh. Of course I am really excited for them:). It'll be an sweet adventure and they'll be making an awesome impact on lives there. I am just really really sad. I have been spoiled this summer by living so close and seeing her nearly every day.

If you want to follow their adventures, their blog is: travisandleah.blogspot.com. They don't have much up right now. In fact, we haven't heard if they are alive & well on the continent of Africa yet. Hopefully they'll update soon:).

Here are a few pics of Leah I took before they left. She decided to go for a new short haircut since she's not sure about the shampoo/shower situation. I love it!

2 comments:

Adams Adventure said...

Hey Amy! Glad to see you are posting again. I am so happy for you and Jonathan- so fun to see a couple at the end of this "school road"- makes me excited for when we get there. You must be loving being back in Spokane with family...and Priest Lake only an hour and 1/2 away now. :)
All settled here in Cali now- Jared starts school on the 22nd. Here we go...five years and then hopefully we'll see that much anticipated first pay check too. :)
Keep in touch- Jadie

Keith and Meghan said...

Hey Amy!
I needed to comment because I keep seeing you all over the place and now all over the blog world! So fun to read your blog and get a glimps into your life. Sounds like things are really going well for you both :) Hope we keep bumping into each other!
Meghan