We spent two mornings on the 18-hole miniature golf course. In true Vaughn family form we played for caramel apples and ice cream. I am sad to say I won nothing, even on the second day when we had both male and female winners (my sister ousted me from the top by a good five strokes). Sad. My mom, though at the bottom of the list, got the only hole-in-one. We definitely celebrated:)! Here we are on hole #8, her lucky hole...
We also enjoyed some swimming (my first time since being pregnant - it was great), shopping, reading, napping, eating, March madness basketball games, and some pretty intense raquetball (the boys). It was a lovely break - especially after my week of cleaning!
As you can see - I am getting humongous! I can definitely tell that the baby is running out of room. Less than a month now to go (maybe. hopefully). At 35 weeks...
4 comments:
Amy,
You look great! It's so nice that you've been having some weekend getaways with your family. Good luck in the home stretch! :)
Oh Amy you look fantastic! I am so jealous that Gayle gets to see you in two weeks! I wanted to crash the party but alas I will be on my way to Crow Canyon with the fifth graders. Looks like you had a great weekend, what a cute town! Love you!
Amy you have no idea...you were staying in the Enzian Inn...every new years eve my family and Jill Vaughan's family would spend it at that very hotel. I LOVE IT!!! And that same man playing the horn would stand up there and play every morning. Jealous. Good memories.
Amy I am so sorry I ddn't get back to you yet... we were not here during spring break and then I meant to call you last week and my life went crazy!!! I had your number written down and now I can't find it- I lost my brain when I had Carter... will you e-mail your number to me or call me again- spokaneyounglives@yahoo.com... talk to you soon! ps... you are super cute pregnant!
Post a Comment