Clara turned fifteen months while we were in Hawaii, but we went for her official doctor check-up today. It was not the world's best appointment. For many reasons (50 minute wait between nurse & doctor coming to our room, no nap, shots, and parking ticket. Yuck.) it was not a day I'd like to repeat. But, my little girl is healthy and growing strong and I am so thankful about that. Lately I've had numerous people tell me just how tall she is. And the appointment confirmed it. Here are her stats.Head: 18 1/2 cm (75%)
Weight: 23 lbs. 8 oz (60%)
Height: 32 inches (90%)
*Her sweet little personality seems to come out more and more every day. I could go on and on about her latest this and latest that (we have finally started to make a list of her words and are at 33...most of them are Clara adaptations and often make us laugh). Instead, I will add two pictures that I took today and yesterday (please notice the source of her smiles in the pink dress pictures: Tylenol. Yes, she officially asked for more after each dose. Either I have a potential druggie on my hands or a seriously deprived of sugar little girl)

3 comments:
Oh my... she is DARLING! Those latest pics are heart-melters, Amy! And yes, haha, I laughed when I saw her glee & what she was holding in the first pic. :) Sorry for the rough day... yuck is right. ;) Let's get together soon - I really miss you! Lots of love!!
Great blogging minds think alike! Especially when it comes to posts about their daughters turning 15 months old. :) Love the last picture. So cute! Okay, so let's stop talking about it and get our girls together! Let's be in touch.
Amy! She looks like you!!!!!!
Post a Comment