Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Picture Time

My dear friend Andi took some Christmas pictures for us this year. We (or rather I) kept going back and forth and back and forth and back and forth about whether we should get professional family pictures taken this year. Let me just say that I am SO happy we did it. I mean, come on. When do you ever regret getting pictures taken? My point exactly. Especially when they turn out at lovely as these. I love the way she captured our family and especially the Claranator. Check out Andi here. She has even more pictures from our little photo shoot on her website. Thank you, Andi. You are amazing!

9 comments:

Greta said...

These are SOOO good. How do you choose? I *really* like them all!

The Boggs Family said...

For sure; I totally second Greta's comment!! Amy, these are amazing! Andi is exceptional with her lighting and the shots she gets --- I love her creativity & the way she edits to play around with colors and finishes with your beautiful family! What fun! LOVE all these pics & how stinkin' cute is Clara's dress?!!!!!! Awesomeness!!

Anonymous said...

love the pics amy!! andi did such a great job.:)

Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures of your family Amy! I love them all.

Blomgrens said...

Okay, the pics are awesome! You have such a beautiful family. I LOVE the b&w one of you two kissing XXX :)

Andi Mae said...

Thank you for all your sweet words, dear friend! I had so much fun doing your pictures + I am so happy you like them! You are such a beautiful family!

P.S. How is Clara feeling? Amy told me that she got sick last night :(
xo

Julie said...

Wow..these are so good!! Treasures!

Kimmer said...

Beautiful pictures! I love Clara's coat. Where did you find it???

Bethany said...

Gorgeous pictures! You guys have such an adorable family!!