I have certainly had my share of solo trips in the past year or so. Colorado in March of last year. Nashville in August. Cali a month ago. And a trip planned in a few weeks to the midwest. It's not like we're keeping score around here, I just knew my husband was due up for a little time away from the family.
So when he mentioned wanting to visit his friend Nick in Phoenix, I told him to go for it. He was only away for a little bit over 48 hours - and he had a blast reconnecting with a friend he doesn't see very often. They packed quite a bit into their two+ days together (sleeping in, hiking a few times, golfing twice, hanging out at pubs late in the evening - basically the kinds of things he does not get a chance to do around here very much). And he experienced what life as a thirty year old bachelor might be like. Thankfully, he came back excited to have a wife and two kids (and a massive amount of chaos) awaiting him. We were, of course, thrilled to have him back. I am so thankful we're a tag team because I have no idea what I'd do without him.
Here are some pictures of his time in Arizona...
![]() |



1 comment:
Hey amy. I enjoy browsing your blog from time to time. We love the Spurgetis family :) looks like a good trip for your hubby
Post a Comment