Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Days













Summer days are the best. And I'm not just talking about the days spend camping or at family reunions or on road trips. The week days that fall between the big trips and fun events are some of my favorite days. Just regular, long, warm, summer days. I am completely cheating right now - back logging dates so that I can catch up on something like three months of happenings (ugh). So where I currently sit (in mid-November), I am kind of tortured by looking at these pictures. Sigh. Here are a few simple summer day pictures taken this August. No major happenings. Just regular days...
Enjoying Aunt Leah, who came for a long stretch this summer!
A special play date with Benj to Jump & Bounce
Oh yes, he came too (and whined like this mostly)
Popsicles beside Grammy's pool (LOTS of time spent there!)
Family bike rides to The Scoop, multiple times a week ;)
Oh you know, hanging out in diapers and undies,
looking out the window (typical)

Pushing 70ish pounds on runs, helps to live in such a beautiful neighborhood! 
A fun playdate with Clara's pal Hayley
A great evening spent with family friends
A quick trip to the lake as a family of four on J's day off
And let it be documented: my husband sat down and
read a magazine (not physical therapy related, I think) ;) 
Lots of daddy/daughter time
A special back to school shopping date with my girl, first stop
Krispy Kreme
More pool time and yummy treats at Grammy's pool:
This time his first fudgesicle
Another regular occurrence, she's been singing constantly since she could talk
And a back to school haircut - all ready for four year old preschool!

No comments: