Monday, September 14, 2009

Getaway with the Pickerings

I have posted WAY too many times about the lake this summer (sorry). I do want to document, though, that we spent this past weekend at the lake with the Pickering fam. It was a gorgeous weekend and it was great to have one "last" (unless we decide to go back - though the thought of staying overnight again does not sound appealing right now) time at the lake. The boys had a great time at the beach and Clara enjoyed the views from our laps. Next summer will be quite different! We just took some cute pictures that I had to post...

3 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

LOVE all these cutiepie kids & you guys & the Pickerings are some of our favorite people! So glad you could enjoy one last getaway weekend of the Summer... miss you & look forward to seeing you the end of the week!

Dan and Shell said...

I was waiting for one of you to post about your weekend!! Looks like a blast :) Thanks again for the other night, it was great to all hang out and laugh so much!!

Rhiannon said...

OMGOSH!! The group picture is awesome!!!! :)