...three very different birthdays.
#26. Pregnant. Very big. Parent-Teacher Conferences (pic in Leavenworth the weekend after my bday)
#27. Simple. Claranator. Coffee & Balloons. (And a nice dinner date with my husband)

Life has changed a lot in the last few years. God is faithful. I am thankful.
4 comments:
Wait a minute... is today your birthday?!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!!! Goodness, I didn't realize you were a March baby, I thought your birthday was in April?? (maybe Jonathan's is?) -- eeeks! So glad you enjoyed your birthday with the fam; even as life changes & makes things different by the years, it's fun to reflect on what God has done & is doing... and to enjoy it all the while! :) Love you so much!!!
happy bday again! so glad that we got to spend the morning at coffee together. love you so much!
Ahhh...happy birthday, Amy. God is good, isn't He!
Such a simple but totally sweet post. Love it! Hope you had a great birthday, Amy!!
Post a Comment