Miss Eeya turned one this weekend. Clara was more than thrilled to attend her cousin's birthday party. We've been singing happy birthday ("happy eeya", rather) around here ever since.
The darling one year old was not so certain she liked the cupcake, or all the staring faces ;).
She most certainly did like her presents, though. Except, perhaps, her cousin's immediate terrorization of them.
Here's the happy little family of three. I love this picture.

One of Clara's highlights? The big girls in attendance. And their blow out party favors.
It was a lovely birthday. It's still hard to believe we both have one year olds! Time flies.

2 comments:
It looks like you had a great time with family. Yeah for being close enough to celebrate birthdays with everyone. I can't wait to see you in just a few short days! I'm already thinking of what A & A-ism we can teach Clara :)
Soooo cute! I can't get over how adorable Clara (and Sophia!) are... man oh man. What fun family gatherings must be!! Love you guys & loved running into you at the store - would be stoked if that happened all the time! :)
Post a Comment