It is literally the first time in my life I have won anything. Seriously. I am the one during raffle drawings who is holding my breath thinking this has to be the time, only to find out it is not the time. But alas, my time has come.
And it's great timing, at that. Come on, if I had to choose a great first time to win something, it would definitely be forty pounds of free chicken. Horrah.
So if you're hungry for chicken, you know where to come.
P.S. The four hours of cutting off fat from the breasts and learning how to use my sister's mother-in-law's friend's food saver was pretty much death. But now I'm a happy camper. I think it will last us for a long time.
4 comments:
congrats! i am very jealous! the trimming i'd pass on but i'd love the chicken!
Love it Amy! You should be stocked up on chicken for awhile :)
Oh my goodness! Congratulations on your BIG win! Do you think you might be having THanksgiving chicken this year? :) Maybe you could post all the chicken recipes you try and you can change the blog name to THe Adventures of the Hook's Chicken!
You are cracking me up! 80 freaking pounds!!! You totally deserved the win, Amy! Chicken, chicken 80 lbs of chicken:)(
Post a Comment