Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE

There has been much to love about this past week for Miss Clara...

A bouncy birthday party for her friend, Griffin. What could be better than a bouncy birthday party?
A co-op carnival. This happened directly after the birthday party. It might've been a bit much in one day (Clara had to leave early because she was basically falling asleep while standing up. Just look at her eyes in these pictures).
A special Valentine party with friends from co-op. I couldn't believe Laura's decorations; they were borderline ridiculous! And the kids loved every second, of course.
Making and receiving valentines. This was maybe more enjoyable for me than Clara. Confession: I love valentines.
Laughing with friends at play dates. This is a random picture taken of Clara with her pal Sophia (officially "So So" for us since "Eeya" is her cousin with the same name), but I love it. Yes, Clara certainly has a full mouth of teeth. And Sophia is thinking, "who is this girl?"
And finally, a few pictures I took today of Clara with her love, Levi. These two are hysterical together. I'm not sure what Jonathan will think when I show him the pictures tonight. He's made it clear that he will be Clara's only Valentine for a long time. Hmmmm. I'm not so sure about that ;).
Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Greta said...

ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

that valentine's party is so cute! and, you know i love the pics of clara and levi. they will be so fun to look back on.

Bethany said...

LOVE the pictures of Clara and Levi...especially the kiss! They are so darling together! :)