One of our first outings as a family of four was downtown to meet Santa. Clara was thrilled to sit on his lap. And ask for her present (" a gift" is what she said this time when he asked what she wanted). And eat the candy cane he gave her. There were no tears or drama this year. Just excitement.
At the last minute I decided to throw Caleb on Santa's lap too. I realize his lap is probably a haven for all little kid germs on the planet, but I justified it because it was 6.2 seconds. And Caleb was wearing a hood. So no skin made contact ;). He even happened to have his eyes open and looked in the direction of the camera. So here's our first Santa picture with two kiddos...
1 comment:
the first picture of clara is so cute. she looks so excited. :)
Post a Comment