Yesterday was Australia Day. If you've followed our blog at all, you probably know we celebrate this day every year. Mostly it's an excuse to get together as family. To eat meat pies. And to remember the months we spent in Australia. Each year it seems further and further away. In fact, if it weren't for the hundreds of pictures that we have (and the first posts on this fine blog) to prove it, I might not believe it actually happened. I think having two kids might be just part of the reason ;).
We had a great time together eating our pie, potatoes, salad and lamingtons. This year Jono made a great little Australia quiz. I think his dad won, which is not entirely surprising since he's pretty much a walking encyclopedia.We watched the good ol' video of our time there and mostly just relaxed. Happy Australia Day!
2 comments:
Such a fun tradition. I love that you got so many great family shots too. Oh how I love your blog :)
Thank you for such a fun, yummy evening!!! AA&S
Post a Comment