Happy Valentines Day from our house to yours. This is pretty much the extent of our celebration...
Owl valentines (I bet you can tell which part Clara did independently).

An attempt at a cute "We love you picture" for the yearly family postcard.
Caleb was not game.
And some ridiculously good (and rich) double chocolate mousse torte from
the blog that has recently become my obsession.

Forget the date nights out (remember
last year?), our new tradition is a nice family dinner & a fancy dessert once the kids are in bed. Much more our style.
2 comments:
Ahh Amy, those little owls are so cute & creative!! :) I love that Clara helped... and I cannot get over how much alike she & Caleb look! So dang adorable! What a beautiful family you have. And um, totally amazing dessert by the way... thanks for the new blog link & drool fest over here. ;)
Love the owl cards! So in these days (owls I mean) :) Adorbs.
Post a Comment