Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February...the rest of it.

This little blog has been quite the neglected space lately. It's due to two things really: lack of motivation on my part and lack of much to share. For the last few weeks of February, we were pretty much stuck at home, sick.

Clara came down with a cold she couldn't shake and it eventually turned into an ear infection. Caleb caught the same bug and ended up on Nebulizer treatments because of wheezing. And I had a lovely sinus infection that went untreated for far too long. We are all doing well now, thankfully. It it has just felt like a really looooonnnng month.

I remember February feeling about the same last year. Cold. Mostly grey. Lots of cancelled plans. Days spent in pajamas. Mama going stir crazy. Clara going stir crazy. Too much television.

I'm just happy to say it's behind us.

Here are a few pictures of the month. Oh yes, and one great thing happened in February. I got an iphone. So a few of these pictures were taken on my lovely new device. Here we go. The latter part of February at the Hook home, in pictures...

Jono's awesome side walk chalk creation.
A little sibling tummy time.
More snow. Finch Arboretum.
Lots of time spent reading with daddy.
Mr. Bugs, our love.
Too much TV.
Getting stronger!
To the doctor = two sick kiddos. Thank you, Grammy!
A few sunny days. A first family of four walk!
Some serious sisterly love.
That's about it folks. February, see you later. March, welcome. I love you.

2 comments:

Goforth said...

SO glad you are all better! Bring on spring for all of us! :) Love all the pics of my adorable niece and nephew!!!

Kimmer said...

Such great new pictures of the kids! The picture of them at the doctor is sad--Clara definitely looks under the weather, poor girl! And yes, please come soon, Spring. For reals this time...