We spent a weekend at Priest with my parents in mid-August and I just had to post a few of these pictures because they are some of my favorites. The weather this weekend was perfect. Hot during the day and cool at night. I love that about the lake. We spent pretty much the entire two days at the beach and in the water. I don't remember a year with warmer lake water than this summer. It's been fabulous! I will come back and look at this post sometime between January and May when I feel like summer will never come - and remind myself that these few months of summer making living in the northwest totally worth it!!
![]() |
| The queen of the sand castle |
| The view from the water |
| The view from the chairs |
| Campground bike ride with Grammy |
![]() |
| Relaxing with the Claranator |
| Mr. Chubs loves the water too |
![]() |
| Last year Clara SCREAMED when Grampy wore his clay mask. This year she wanted to join him in painting her whole body! |
![]() |
| Grammy & Caleb time |
| More sandcastles! |




No comments:
Post a Comment