In late June we had family pictures taken from a sweet friend of mine, Angela with Stillpoint Photography. Some of my favorite pictures (which still adorn our walls) were taken when Clara was six months old. I adore this stage (of sitting and not yet moving) and I wanted to make sure and capture Caleb at the exact moment in time too.
Although we have some great pictures of the kids, we rarely take pictures of all of us together and let's just be honest, Angela is awesome. So I'm really glad Jono agreed (despite his reluctance - not with Angela but just with photo shoots in general) to family pictures. It was my mother's day present, after all, so he kind of had no choice ;).
In all honesty we're so happy we captured this stage. It is so hard and so good at the same time. And I want to remember these sweet moments of the 6 month/ish stage - even when I look at these photos and remember having to bribe Clara with ice cream and nurse Caleb mid-shoot in hopes for just one or two good ones. Sheesh.
Here are a few of our favorites. Now on to deciding which ones to order!!
Thank you, Angela! You are wonderful and talented and oh so patient!!! Check her out here.
P.S. Yes, I see now how ridiculous our patriotic family looks. I wasn't going for red, white & blue and am kind of embarrassed of our color selection ;). The individual shots look fine but the whole family ones might just need to be printed in black & white!



















4 comments:
You do have your work cut out for you! There are so many great ones to choose from. And, the patriotic thing didn't even cross my mind, promise! But, I'm a sucker for that classic color scheme. My mother's day gift this year was also a photo shoot and I ended up with the exact color scheme. We haven't got our photos back yet though so I've yet to see how ridiculous it looks. ;) Your family is so beautiful. I would LOVE to see you all in person someday soon.
They all turned out so great! Can't wait to see them blown up on your wall.:) I love the classic colors, they are great. :)
Great pictures!! You guys are so cute.
I like them all! You can never go wrong with family pictures and they are so great! I like the colors and didn't think patriotic either:). Adorable family!
Post a Comment