This September might just be one for the record books. The weather has been downright amazing. It's been sunny and warm nearly every day and cool at night. I swear summer doesn't officially start around here until the very end of June, so this extra month of "summer" has been an awesome bonus!
We've enjoyed many random moments around our neighborhood and around town this past month. Here are a few things we've been up to, in no real logical order...
![]() |
| The carousel downtown |
| Coffee and park time with "Aunt" Tracy |
![]() |
| Saturdays with daddy, fairy-style |
![]() |
| First family bike rides together |
![]() |
| Our glorious neighborhood park |
| Outdoor movies with the Pickerings |
![]() |
| Face painting at the Peak 7 Bocce Tourney |
| The championship match |
| Team "It burns when I bocce" (Brilliant name, I know) |
| And they win it all! |





2 comments:
my favorite picture by far is the one of clara at duncan gardens.:)
ahhh! same as carly said. we need to photoshop her on the titanic!
Post a Comment