Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Four Funny Pictures

Okay, this might be the most random post of all time. Four pictures taken in the past week that are, well, kind of funny. 
#1: The family wagon may have seen her last days. I was driving behind Jonathan when his front wheel fell off and went rolling down Southeast Boulevard.
#2: Clara (substituting for the birthday girl, Madeleine) in the ticket blaster at Chucky Cheese.
#3: A glorious karaoke duet moment (thank you for this one, Shelley), while out with friends celebrating a birthday.
#4: Caleb enjoying cousin time at Nana & Papa's the other day.

I can't quite decide which picture is my favorite.

3 comments:

Goforth said...

I think the escort is ready to go to its resting place. It's been a good car for you all (: Grandpa Hook would be pleased (:

Haaks2 said...

I LOVE these pictures Amy! All of them are WONDERFUL! Great memories and of course well documented:).

The Boggs Family said...

Too funny! :) And question: what song. ;)