Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Greenbluff

Ma & Pa 
Yes, my dad posed with an apple in every picture

"Touchdown"?

Mmmm, golden delicious


We had a great day at Greenbluff this past weekend with the whole family (minus Dev/Laris, Leah/Trav). This traditional Vaughn/Hook gathering started eight years ago when Jonathan & I first dated, then took a three year break while we were in Colorado. I have to say, Greenbluff is one of my favorite places. I never realized just how unique it was until we moved to Colorado and I went looking for "Greenbluffs" there, only to find out that nothing of the such exists in CO (or many other places). We are happy to be back enjoying Greenbluff & the fam!

8 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

YEAH!!! :) How fun to get to meet your Mom tonight; so sorry to stop by without calling first. I was on my way to go pick the kids up after showing the house to some people. I am SO DANG EXCITED for you guys!!! For more reasons than I can say! Love the new pics -- man, what an awesome group shot of everyone that is with an incredible October Fall sky in the background. And, I love that one of you & Jonathan together, and you & Amy too. I meant to tell you tonight, you are such the perfect mix of your folks! Loads of love to you and really, please do feel free to call if you need any help with moving or painting or supplies. Take care & big hugs comin' your way tonight...

The Boggs Family said...

Here I go with banana brains again, I meant you & ANNA! haha. Ugh, what is it with me this week?! ;)

Katie said...

Amy!!! I miss you! Your pictures are great. Looks like you had a fun time at Greenbluff. I love your new house! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside. Gayle told me you moved in! I am officially inviting myself for a visit :)

devin said...

Oregon sure doesn't have very good apples.

wish i had a big golden delicious right now

Anonymous said...

fun, fun! we are hoping to go this weekend! how was your first night in your house? thanks again for everything this week!:) love you!

Anonymous said...

I wish that Phil's family were different and were closer so we could do things with both families like this. I told Phil it makes me a little jealous that your families are close.

Stephanie said...

Eat a crisp one and think of us. We miss Washington apples! Like you said, there's no Greenbluff in the Front Range. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, love the pictures, I miss those little things...like green bluff.