Monday, June 22, 2009

Smiling Lady

I know I just posted yesterday, but I will set a new record and post back-to-back. I just had to add a few new pictures from the last week.
Clara has definitely been testing out her smile. Of course she has smiled from the beginning (but only as a result of gas being passed or a bowl movement:)). Now she is truly smiling and it is so much fun to watch her become more responsive and alert.

5 comments:

Libby said...

absolutely adorable. i want one! mine are getting too old already!

Patrick and Kimberly Gillette said...

Amy,
She's just so beautiful. It's so fun to see those smiles developing!

carly said...

so cute! i'm so glad we got to see her right before i left! :)

McMurrays said...

Loving the smiles. . good job having the camera ready!

leahandtravishartanov said...

I love her and miss her already~!