Last night Clara experienced her first high school football game. She was enthralled. She didn't even attempt to climb out of her nana's lap. She just sat and stared. For a long time.
In fact, I could not get a good picture of her until I put my back to the field. Then it at least appeared as if she was looking at the camera (she was not).
I'm not sure what was the most exciting part. Being with nana and papa? The guys with "hats" (football players)? The moon (which she now points to and names. Who knew?)? The band, which was incredibly fun to bounce to? Or the very entertaining drill team? Maybe it was her daddy throwing her in the air?

Or the echo of the tunnel?
Hmmmm. I guess we'll never really know. Probably all of the above.
2 comments:
I think she just has the love of football in her genes :) I love all the pics! What a fun time :) Love you!
How fun!! I agree with Anna...it's in her blood, she has to love it ;) Great pic's! See you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment