I always appreciate my mom even more after going camping. She did it with four kids all the time. And would make fabulous food. I think she should win some kind of award, like the camping mom of the year distinction. I'm certainly years away from reaching her status.
As always, our time together as a group was wonderful. The weather was perfect. The lake (minus the crazy population of flies) lovely. The company wonderful. Here was our time together, in pictures...
Fun at the beach
The Randall boys

Joel and Hollyn (love this one)

The Claranator

The squirt gun appeal


Amy & Miss Hollyn

My husband runs on water

I think he may have caught this one?

Joel may not have, but it was a great sprawl nonetheless
Norah and Clara girl (I love watching their little relationship)
Kelly and Hollyn, so photogenic
Mel and Miss Hollyn (yes, everyone loved holding Hollyn)

Loving the tire swing at the playground
The boys and their frisbee golf battle


S'mores, of course. Yum!
Time around the campfire: always the highlight
Amy, Kelsey & I, enjoying the silence of the evening while the kiddos slept
And of course a little guitar


5 comments:
camping is so much work. . . how did your mom make fabulous food. .. a-ma-zing. i need lessons from your mom!!!
I second Darcy's comment!
Great pictures! Thanks again for letting Bryant and I come :) We had such a good time!
here they are! i was wondering if i had missed this camping post, so i went in search of it! ;) great pictures! hooray for camping!
what a great recap in pics! i hope some of these are on my disk :)
Post a Comment