My husband climbed Mt. Adams last weekend. And although Clara and I were not involved in the least, I figure it should be documented. It might not fit into an "adventure of the hooks", but I guess it was an adventure of a hook. Plus it certainly beat the adventures we were having back home (ie: little scare about potentially leaking amniotic fluid turned into four hours of tests at the hospital). I was hoping to have some nice little "mommy & Clara" moments but they weren't all that great, actually. Which is fine because we have plenty of good times every day together ;).
So here are some of the great moments from the much more exciting adventure of Jonathan and Neal as they scaled Mt. Adams on a near-perfect August day...


I am a little jealous as I look at these pictures. But not that jealous. Dragging this prego body up that mountain would not have been pretty. And I'm really glad my husband got a weekend away with Neal. He certainly deserved a little break.


2 comments:
NO WAY!!!!????!!!!!!!!!! So dang awesome!! I shouldn't let Ken see these - he will be so green with smiling envy! (and of course outrageously stoked for Jonathan & Neal!!) :) How amazing! And holy mole, perfect weather! So totally scary for you??!! --- are you & baby ok??? Love & miss you!!
P.S. Did you guys inherit the sweet Element?? :) :) :)
Post a Comment