On Sunday we took the Coeur d' Alene santa cruise to the "north pole" with a nice crew of other families. Jonathan was lucky enough to get a complimentary invite from the financial planner for his PT office. It was great!

The weather was far from lovely (rainy & windy) but Clara loved it despite. She doesn't quite understand who santa is, but she likes him nonetheless. And she liked the fact that her name was called on the "good list". We asked her if she wanted something from santa this year and she said "yes, a light. Like a star". I'm not sure what to do with that one. Hopefully in the next few weeks we can either translate it into something lightish or help it change into something we have already purchased (like princess slippers or a new book)) :).
6 comments:
Santa Cruise looks like a blast.
I think I found what Clara wants for Christmas....
Its a light, like a star from Ikea :)
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50010879/
looks like fun! maybe clara would like a small flashlight? norah thinks they are too fun in the dark.
I will have to look up Katie's link, but i agree with kelly, flashlights are hours of fun. ;) looks like fun!
oh yeah, you have to get the star light.
I'll look around here, Micah had the star light from Ikea, but it's no longer up in his room! If I find it i'll pass it your way :)
Our kiddo has a star lantern above his bed - which he calls his "Twinkle Star". We bought it at a mall, but they are available online, too - just google "Paper star light".
Post a Comment