Oh my goodness, he is adorable!
Heart melter! :) Seriously sooo darn cute! I wish I could pick him up & snuggle that little guy! Can't wait to hold him some day soon.. :)
7 letters to describe him: D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!! I want to meet him and give him a big squeeze :)
He's so cute, Amy! It was fun to spend some time with him last week. such a smiley little (or big, compared to Avery!) guy. :)
Of course he has his KK hat on!! Awesome pictures - he looks a lot more like Clara in these.
cute boy!!
Major Love for my sweet newphew! :) All 3 of us are smitten with him! -AA&S
Super cute! love him in that hat. Can't wait to meet your kiddos someday (like when we move back to Spokane!)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is adorable!
Heart melter! :) Seriously sooo darn cute! I wish I could pick him up & snuggle that little guy! Can't wait to hold him some day soon.. :)
7 letters to describe him: D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!! I want to meet him and give him a big squeeze :)
He's so cute, Amy! It was fun to spend some time with him last week. such a smiley little (or big, compared to Avery!) guy. :)
Of course he has his KK hat on!! Awesome pictures - he looks a lot more like Clara in these.
cute boy!!
Major Love for my sweet newphew! :) All 3 of us are smitten with him!
-AA&S
Super cute! love him in that hat. Can't wait to meet your kiddos someday (like when we move back to Spokane!)
Post a Comment