Thursday, March 22, 2012

Deja Vu

We got a box of hand-me-downs, and low and behold, we found the same monster jammies Clara wore at Caleb's age. Caleb's are just the boy version (thank goodness). So we stuck Caleb in the bumbo for the first time this week and snapped a few pictures, to compare. Here they are:

Miss Clara at 4-ish months:
Mr. Calebo at 3 1/2 months:
I'm not seeing too much resemblance between these two. Their coloring is really different, to start. As are pretty much all their other features.

I keep hearing that he looks like Jonathan. Yet everyone said Clara looked like Jonathan when she was four months too. And Clara does not look like Caleb. Hmmm. I guess I can't quite figure it out yet. It will be fun to see how both of them change over time ;).

P.S. At four months we thought Clara was a monster. I think Caleb is redefining the term.

1 comment:

Blomgrens said...

You're kidding right??? They look SO MUCH alike! I agree the coloring is different but in your preivious posts I kept thinking about how similar he looks to Clara. Look at the tummy time pics again and try to see it - it's so much harder when they are yours to see it. Everyone says Evelyn and Norah look like twins but I just don't see it! Haha :)