Thursday, March 15, 2012

Three Months

I love the three month mark. It represents, to me, the end of the hardest part. Okay, I know that there will be plenty of hard stuff ahead. I just mean the wondering why in the world you're screaming part and the I can't think straight because I've been up all night part and the all I do is nurse all day long part. These parts may creep back into our world on occasion, but never simultaneously (I hope) again.

Not only is the sleep/energy/figuring out the baby part so much easier, but three months is such a great stage. Personality starts to come out - as do smiles and interaction. You start getting little glimpses of who your little one might become. I LOVE this. Love it.

Caleb is turning into the sweetest, happiest little man I know. Seriously.

He cries when he has trouble falling asleep and that is pretty much it. He loves taking in the world around him and he loves people. That is pretty much our little guy right now. Happy and sweet. We are all in love. Nobody around here can imagine life without Caleb George.

1 comment:

McMurrays said...

three months is my all time favorite age! enjoy!
he is so cute!