What a whirlwind the last 40 hours have been! There is so much to share but I'll save that for next time. For now, here are her stats and, of course, what you care most about: pictures:).
Clara Joanne Hook
May 3, 2009 (2:29 am)
7 lbs., 19 3/4 inches
Much more to come...
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Amy, she is so precious. You guys did a wonderful job. Thanks for sending out the email so quickly with all the info. Sounds like you guys had a whirlwind of a time. I can't wait to meet her. I hope you are feeling good.
Oh my goodness!!! A sweet baby girl... she is so beautiful! Congrats to both of you. :) I can't wait to see more pictures of Clara -- I love her name, by the way!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I clicked this morning on the blog hoping to find some news!!!!!!!!!!!! She is gorgeous! Congratulations! So happy for you two. Praying for your transition into a family of three. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. Darcy
She is so darn beautiful---and though you say you can't tell yet who she looks like, I think she is a perfect blend of you both!! Seriously. :) Oh-So-Cute & I am overjoyed at how much you love motherhood & how great you are feeling!!! Praise Jesus! :) Love you guys & hoping Jonathan feels better quickly. Love & hugs!
YAY Amy and Jonathan!!! :) I was checking hoping to find some happy news!! And happy indeed! Congratulations on your beautiful baby GIRL! Lots of love!
Oh my goodness, she is just adorable. Kim Mott and I are just oohing and aahing over the pictures. Clara's picture is up here at Bergen and everyone is thinking about the Hook's. Parent's that see it up in the office keep coming by and telling me to wish you well, the ones' I can remember are Mrs. O'Hearn, Mrs. Holmes, and Ashley the yoga teacher. Congrats from all of us at Bergen, we are soooo happy for you!
12 comments:
Oh Amy, she is so precious. You guys did a wonderful job. Thanks for sending out the email so quickly with all the info. Sounds like you guys had a whirlwind of a time. I can't wait to meet her. I hope you are feeling good.
its only been a day since i've seen her, but i can't wait to see her again! good luck tonight! i'll call you tomorrow! :)
Oh my goodness!!! A sweet baby girl... she is so beautiful! Congrats to both of you. :) I can't wait to see more pictures of Clara -- I love her name, by the way!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I clicked this morning on the blog hoping to find some news!!!!!!!!!!!! She is gorgeous! Congratulations! So happy for you two. Praying for your transition into a family of three.
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.
Darcy
Congratulations to you both!!! She is so beautiful. Happy 1st Mother's Day to you!
Love, Jared and Jadie
I LOVE MY LITTLE NIECE!!! She is so beautiful!
Congrats! Congrats! She is beautiful! And you look amazing!!!
She is so darn beautiful---and though you say you can't tell yet who she looks like, I think she is a perfect blend of you both!! Seriously. :) Oh-So-Cute & I am overjoyed at how much you love motherhood & how great you are feeling!!! Praise Jesus! :) Love you guys & hoping Jonathan feels better quickly. Love & hugs!
she is gorgeous! way to go!! welcome to motherhood...just in time for mother's day :)! sounds like a fast and crazy labor!congratulations.
YAY Amy and Jonathan!!! :) I was checking hoping to find some happy news!! And happy indeed! Congratulations on your beautiful baby GIRL! Lots of love!
Oh my goodness, she is just adorable. Kim Mott and I are just oohing and aahing over the pictures. Clara's picture is up here at Bergen and everyone is thinking about the Hook's. Parent's that see it up in the office keep coming by and telling me to wish you well, the ones' I can remember are Mrs. O'Hearn, Mrs. Holmes, and Ashley the yoga teacher.
Congrats from all of us at Bergen, we are soooo happy for you!
Hi Mrs.Hook.It's Elliot from school.Your baby is sooooo cute.I like her name too.Everyone seems to like Mrs.Hartanov. Anyways,see ya soon! :)
Post a Comment