Tuesday, November 10, 2009

6 Months

I can't believe our little girl is half-way to 1 year old! I know everyone says that time flies with babies, but it's true. Jonathan said he wished the 6 month stage would last for at least three months. I agree with him. She is so much fun right now. She's full of smiles, constant babble and curiosity. Earrings, ties, necklaces, and especially daddy's work name tag are no longer "safe" from the Clarinator. She is into everything within reach! I know we will have many great ages/stages ahead, I just can't help wanting this stage to last a little bit longer!
Here are her percentiles this time around from her doctors appointment yesterday...
Head = 70 %
Weight = 50 %
Length = 90 %

She's pretty close to her stats from last time, although she hasn't gained weight at the same speed as before. Thankfully her cheeks remain nice and chubby so she at least has the appearance of a chubby baby (I've really been trying, Leah. I'm sorry!)

We started rice cereal this week and she's actually liking it. At first, however, she was much more interested in this bib...
On a recent trip to see daddy at his office. Clara LOVES her daddy. I do too:).

Just one more picture...in a really outrageous headband. I know I have lots of big bows, but I think this one takes the cake...

2 comments:

carly said...

6 months! i can't believe it! and you know i love the big bows!! :)

Katie said...

The bow is fabulous! I can't believe how fast time is going by! Love you all! Thanks for keeping those far away feeling close with all of your fantastic posts. I have a volleyball dvd to send you, you and Clara are in it! Just when you thought your Cougar days were over:)