
Clara loves her toddler co-op. And we finally made it there last Friday, after weeks of sickness and trips out of town. Here are a few pictures of the twenty-three month old (P.S. Don't you have to stop counting by months when they hit the two year mark? I'm going to say her age in months as many times as I possibly can in the coming weeks!)...
Her favorite activities at co-op, in order of obsession:
1. train whistle (which signals taking the rope train to music)
2. snack (if I'm really honest, it's tied for 1st place. Notice how she is the only one shoving her face in this picture)

3. music time (which involved the ever-popular parachute this week)
4. painting

5. tunnel/slide

6. listening to a book on CD (mostly just putting on the ear phones)

7. tire bouncing
8. waiting to wash her hands (this might be higher on the list, actually). I don't have a picture of this one, but it has to make the list.
9. looking at fish

10. playdough

There you have it. A day in the life of Clara at co-op. Life doesn't get much better than that, for the Clarabelle ;).
2 comments:
co-op looks awesome. love the headband clara is sportin'.:) i wish play do was the most exciting part of my day. ;)
So many fun pictures of Clara and a few of my cutie too! Also, cute shirt ;)
Post a Comment