Clara and I walked to the new cupcake shop down the street this morning on the way home from the park. It's official: we can now walk to all the important places we need: a cupcake shop, an ice cream shop, a few coffee shops, and some great parks. What more could we want, really?!Based on her ice cream picking strategies (pink or purple), I was sure Clara would choose something like lemon raspberry or pretty in pink. But she chose black tie.
When we got home and ate a good lunch (the qualifying activity, of course), she reached right for the chocolate and proceeded to gobble the entire thing down. She liked the peanut butter and jelly one as well, just not quite as much ;). We might just have a girl after my own chocolate heart around here...



4 comments:
YUMMY!!!!!! Can't wait to try it!
Wow! She got to eat 2 cupcakes?! Amy you've come a LONG way in letting her eat sweets ;) I want to try that cupcake place...still haven't fully caught on to this whole cupcake craze yet! We'll see!
Oh, sounds yummy! :) I'll have to find out where the place is. Love her shirt--so cute!
I love her expressions! WE totally just went there too:). So fun!
Post a Comment