We picked blueberries on the way home from the lake. It was the end of the season and there weren't many berries left on the bushes. After about a half hour, I picked two pounds. Jonathan's bucket was empty. As in, not one berry inside. The culprit was this mischievous little girl...
I'm not joking. Her eating pace kept right up to his picking pace. Now of course I'm a faster picker than my husband ;), but he must've picked at least half of what I did. That means Clara consumed a pound of blueberries. Yep. And as you can see, she was thrilled about her berry picking experience.

Like any good has been teacher, I went to our library online, reserved Blueberries for Sal and picked it up this week. We're establishing "text to self" connections already ;).
2 comments:
you mean you don't OWN blueberries for sal?! we have to remedy that. one of the boys all time favorite books!!
Oh wow. I can only imagine the diaper/toilet run that followed Clara the following day :)
Post a Comment