![]() |
| Before |
The first haircut for our little man probably should've happened months ago. I'm fairly certain that I will look back at pictures and wonder why I waited so long. His hair has been resembling a mullet since the first of the year, at least. Yet I've been putting it off. Maybe it's because I had a girl first and girls don't require much hair intervention, so I was caught of guard. Or it could be that his hair is so blonde and I was afraid that I'd cut all the blonde away (which thankfully, didn't happen). Or it's probably just because haircuts are for little boys and Caleb is still a baby in my mind. Whatever the reason for my reluctance, I finally went for it this past weekend. I started the cutting of the mullet and then my mom finished off the trim.
I'm still undecided when it comes to little boy hair. I love little boys with shag and I love a short crew cut too. I suppose we can try all kind of things over the next few years. For now, here he is. He's looking like such a big boy, I can hardly stand it.


1 comment:
So handsome! :) Agh, I can't get over what a little love he is... I just want to reach righ through the screen and kiss those cheeks of his! He is darling! Your kids are beautiful, Amy. That first haircut is hard. ;) It took us over 2 years to finally trim Logan's shag. And yes, I too, look back at pictures and think, "Why did I wait so long?" ;) haha. But I do love both ways; surfer shag and short clean cuts too. Heck, and a wide mix in between. ;) It's fun to find what fits their personalities -- but I bet if he's anything like his Daddy, he'll be able to sport any kind of hair style and pull it off with complete stud style! :)
Post a Comment