Thursday, February 28, 2013

This & That

Back when I was a good little blogger, some of these pictures might've warranted their own posts. But two kids and waaaay too many random iphone photos later, I'm choosing to post this medley of February pictures. It's what we've been up to this February...
Rocking the police car at the grocery store
Pulling little bro around in a laundry basket
And then filling the basket with toys, of course
Pushing Mr. Calebo at the park, one of Clara's
favorite things to do 
Bringing the strider out of hibernation
Family walk in Coeur d' Alene
Caleb enjoying some fresh air with Grammy
The forced close-up :)
Building towers with daddy - and playing hours of games!
A breakfast shot sent to daddy, who leave for work at 5 am each day
But then we get breakfast together on daddy's day off. Hurrah!
Another favorite activity, how many bows can we fit on our heads?
Mr. Handsome

A little park time on a sunny afternoon
Caleb is finally big enough to join in on the fun!
February has been good to us, really. Last year, we kept our pediatrician in business. This year, we haven't even stepped foot in the place (hurrah!). Although we've had plenty of snow this month, we've also had lots of sunshine. Who knows what March & April, much less May or June will bring, but we've been thankful for little slices of warmth and the chance to be outside. Spring forward is around the bend and I can hardly wait :).

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

"....back when I was a good little blogger..." Oh Friend, hahaha, just wait. ;) I love your updates and pics -- it's so fun to get to feel like a part of your lives even when we're 514 miles away. ;) We love your family!