Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Haircut

I broke down this weekend. It was about time, really. The first haircut has been needing to happen for a long time now. Her hair has been looking like a rat tail for the last month at least. But I kept holding on, postponing the inevitable.

I finally took action on Sunday. It wasn't much. A few little wispy ends in a plastic bag, to forever grace the pages of her baby book. Still, it made a difference. She now sports a lovely little bob. I can't promise you it's even (maybe for her next haircut I'll take her to a salon), but it's still pretty darn cute.

As you can see, she approached the whole process quite seriously. Sitting up straight. Holding still. I was actually quite amazed.

3 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

She is so darn cute. Ken & I both were sitting here scrolling through the pics & reading this post--- my goodness is that daughter of yours ever darling!!! Such a beautiful little girl you guys have there. Love the bob! (I'm a fan of bobs when whispy hair just doesn't grow quite right ;) Mags is sportin' one too.. :) Love you guys! We'll be home next week... would you guys wanna meet at the park on Saturday afternoon maybe??

Wichman said...

She is such a cutie! You do such a good job documenting all of these things :) I bet Clara has one heck of a baby book!

Keith and Meghan said...

So cute! I love that last picture with her proud little smile :)