Clara had her last Kindermusik class on Wednesday. She is obsessed with "music class". Even when she has her moments of dazed gawking in class (instead of participating), she sings every song at home. Literally. None more than Go Round the Mountain, of course. The song is lyrically stimulating, let me tell you. Something like "Go round the mountain. To-te-diddle-um-dee" over and over again.
Anyways, I've already written about that obsession. I wanted to post a few pictures of her last day because (of course) it was the only day all semester that I remembered my camera. I was able to find this gem from last year, however. I took this picture in March a year ago of Clara with Miss Maddie.
Here they are together this year (it took more effort to hold them in place - thus, mamas are in the picture this year)
Just another moment of mommy nostalgia. The final day involved all of the favorites: jumping the hello song, the parachute, hiding scarves, laundry basket rides, story time, and bubbles.




Add to it some goodies at the end and the opportunity to sing into the microphone, and we're talking the best 45 minute chunk of time this little two year old has ever experienced ;).
2 comments:
Look how much she's grown & changed in just a year! I know, I know, this does happen with our little ones. How flat out adorable is she?!! We got to be guests with Julie at Kindermusik when Jack was just a little guy and it was so much fun! You should post video footage of Clara singing... I can only imagine how adorable she sounds!! :) Miss you!!!
so fun.:) of course, i know everything that you are talking about in that post.;) glad i got to hear clara's singing "live" on thursday night!
Post a Comment