Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last Day of Co-op

On Friday we celebrated Clara's last day of toddler co-op. I can't believe it's been an entire school year. I get emotional just thinking about how much she's changed from the first day of school to the last. And then I think about all the years ahead of us and realize I really shouldn't be this much of a mess. She hasn't even started preschool yet. Sheesh.

It's been such a fun year of watching her learn and grow. She could barely hold a paintbrush at the beginning of the year. At the end she was maneuvering with ease through the tunnels and slides, knowing every song by heart (even when she didn't sing in class - she belted them at home) and approaching all art projects with gusto. What a year! I spent way too many hours putting together an end of the year photo book online and here are just a few from the past nine months...
I'm excited to continue our park play dates with co-op friends throughout the summer. Now if only our weather will cooperate!

1 comment:

Blomgrens said...

Oh, so sweet! Good idea to post about it - maybe I will too :) Also, I totally thought you were me in that third picture! I guess we do look alike at time.