Okay, per a few requests, here are some pictures from the inside of our home. It isn't much, but it is starting to feel like home. We are getting more used to the shared accommodation thing, though it is not without its frustrations sometimes:). That is nothing against our housemates, they have been really great thus far.
We have an outside view of the home in one of our earlier blogs. It's really a nice looking house and the location makes it awesome. You can't see clearly from the above pic, but the ocean (just a small view of it, but still) can be seen from our little dining area. It's not too bad, really. A blessing, I think.
6 comments:
I am having issues today with intense jealousy. I would love to be in your spot right now... seeing the world! Instead, I am in a cubicle in my office writing this. I miss you guys. I wish we had the money to come visit you, however, I think we would have to stay at a hotel since there doesn't seem to be much room. Anyway, what a special & incredible time you are getting together. I am sure you will never forget it. Love you, Meg
It looks like a great little place!! And it looks like you guys are having a great time...I am sure jealous. Anyways...we should have a skype date sometime in the near future. Miss you!
Love, Katy
those are quite the moves that jonathan has.:) your place looks great!
hey jonathan, i just got done watching THE PEARL and when you get into town this summer, well have to make instalment #5(as stachofsky has made 3 and 4 without his leading men,and it shows:).....) Anyways have fun catching those waves.
gutman shelley wants me to make sure that you know that it was me and not her writing you, not that there is any thing wrong with that or I think the real reason is that she doesn't want to see me in my singlet again!!!
Hooks...it's so fun to see pictures of where I'll be in less than a month! I can't wait to try all the coffee and we'll definitely have to make those scones again...they're a personal favorite. Nice hopps Jonny Cakes. Miss you.
Hi Hooks! Amy, I'm not sure if you'll remember me or not & I don't know if Jonathan will either! haha. I'm Katie (Lee) Boggs, and my brother, Brian, and Jon were good buddies in high school. I think the last time I saw Jonathan he was playing guitar & singing songs with Brian when they were about 14 & 15! What fun to find your blog. We have a lot of common friends -- the Jones', McMurray's, Anna & Aaron, ... anyhow, what an exciting adventure you two are on and congrats on 4+ years of a great marriage! Love all the pics & stories you've shared here. Cheers... (isn't that what they say down 'under?) ;)
Post a Comment